Ruja Langhe Nebbiolo

Cantine Gemma

classification D.O.C.

type Red

country Italy

region Piedmont

province Cuneo

Vintage available 2011

Grape variety Nebbiolo

Type of farming Conversion to organic

Harvest During the first twenty days of October


Vinification

The must is fermented in stainless steel vats with 6 days’ maceration at controlled temperatures.

Maturation

The wine matures for at least 9 months (70% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 30% in 20 hl oak casks).

Tasting note

Ruby red in colour with rich garnet tinges, it offers intense perfumes on the nose, enriched by a delicate, charming hint of dog-rose and by a refined spicy tone. On the palate is elegant, rounded and mouth-filling, interwoven with intriguing hints of humus and underbrush.


Formats and packs

Sizes and special packaging 75 cl Burgundy Albeisa bottles



Descrizione organolettica


Formats and packs

Sizes and special packaging 75 cl Burgundy Albeisa bottles


Do you need information?

Stay up to date on offers, promotions and new products