Chardonnay | Premium wine Selection

vini


Chardonnay

Maso Thaler
  • CLASSIFICATION:

    D.O.C.

  • TYPE:

    White

  • COUNTRY:

    Italy

  • REGION:

    Alto Adige/South Tyrol

  • PROVINCE:

    Bolzano

  • VINTAGE AVAILABLE:

    2018

  • GRAPE VARIETY:

    Chardonnay

  • TYPE OF FARMING:

    Conventional

  • HARVEST:

    Between the end of September and mid-October

60% of the must ferments and matures in stainless steel, and the remaining 40% in acacia wood barrique.

The two lots of wine – one that has matured in stainless steel, the other in barrique – are blended together before bottling. This is followed by a few months’ maturation in bottle.

Straw yellow colour, it offers delicate aromas that clearly recall banana, honey, vanilla and roasted hazelnuts. The flavour is sweetly fruity, zesty and fresh, with excellent crisp acidity enhanced by an attractive mineral vein.

Sizes and special packaging 75 cl Burgundy-style bottles.

Back to menù