Barolo | Premium Wine Selection

vini


Barolo

Gemma
  • CLASSIFICATION:

    D.O.C.G.

  • TYPE:

    Red

  • COUNTRY:

    Italy

  • REGION:

    Piedmont

  • PROVINCE:

    Cuneo

  • VINTAGE AVAILABLE:

    2015

  • GRAPE VARIETY:

    Nebbiolo

  • TYPE OF FARMING:

    Conversion to organic

  • HARVEST:

    Towards the second half of October

The must is vinified in stainless steel vats at controlled temperatures of no more than 28° C, with an extended maceration of 15-20 days.

The wine matures for a long time (75% in 20 hl Slavonian oak casks and the remaining 25% in barriques).

Warm ruby/garnet colour, it displays deep, complex aromas in a progression that ranges from notes of raspberry to dog-rose, and even rich, intense spices. On the palate it reveals evident, exuberant tannins, offering one’s taste buds a stimulatingly tactile texture that is pleasantly tempered by the rounded, sweet sensations of ripe fruit.

Sizes and special packaging 75 cl Burgundy Albeisa bottles

Back to menù